March 6, 2009

Playing with studio lights

My friend, Wilmot, converted his garage into a studio, complete with backdrops and lights.  A little while ago we played around with the lights, which was my first time really using studio lights.  Much to learn and so much fun!  :)


Photobucket

I like the real laugh in this one:
Photobucket
Photobucket

The studio:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a tendency towards liking the off-center photos more...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Or in black and white?  (And by the way, in a higher res file, you can see my reflection in his eyes -- neat stuff)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dramatic:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! The photos look absolutely fantastic - I really like the different moods the lighting make. And the different angles on the face that come from the lighting.

And, B&W, definitely. :)

The last picture is great. I love the angles!

=D

Anonymous said...

Further progressing.

etap