July 1, 2009

Jumping

I first did a photo shoot with C when I was taking the black-and-white film class. We did another shoot recently -- this time with a digital camera and a new location, but still awesome jumps.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spiderman:
Photobucket

Freefalling:
Photobucket

We were making our way over to our second location when I noticed some dramatic lighting:
Photobucket

And now on to the second location -- on top of a parking structure!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was a random shopping cart nearby. What else would you do with a cart but pick it up?:
Photobucket

Or balance on it?:
Photobucket

Or sit in it?:
Photobucket

Or enjoy the view?:
Photobucket

As always, thanks for a fun day C! :)


8 comments:

Vivian said...

these are great!

Jeffrey said...

Wow, awesome! :)

Adam Sadovsky said...

Nice! I like the second B&W one, and I really like the two first color jumping ones, but ideally I would take the pose from the first color one and the composition from the second :)

Ada said...

i like the last one. its witty.

:D

Sandra said...

as always, your photos are amazing! i like the last one too =)

AJ said...

Amazing! Chris is a great photo subject. Although I'm surprised I didn't see any wall climbing or parkour.

Wilmot Yeh said...

Love the shopping cart, and the jumping is awesome, but I feel the earlier b/w film ones still have something else. The wide expanses of rich background seem to be at odds with the motion, and the simplicity and softness was what worked for me before (I actually like the parking lot ones a lot better where he clears the fence). Try cropping closely! =)

dho said...

C doesn't need to wall-climb or parkour.
He can fly.